Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Las Vegas Vortex

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:28 pm Post subject: Las Vegas Vortex

When Kelly (Laozu) visited us I asked him to show me Las Vegas vortices. He feels where the chi (orgone, energy) is and he is a great healer. He offered to help me go orgone gift one of those vortices.



First day we tried to see which is the best way to hike up to the vortex. We hiked for a little bit but the vortex was far away so we just placed only few gifts. Next day we followed the 'chi' and we found the mountain we had to climb in order to get to the vortex. There was no trail on that mountain , so it wasn't easy to hike, but we decided we'll go anyway. At some point Kelly got really tired and dizzy. He laid down and I had to pour water on his head to refresh him a little. I really got worried because he told me that this never happened before. I just blamed the heat, but I knew that they were weird energy attacks.

At some point I thought I had to call the rescue helicopter, but instead I started to boost for the situation, trying to remain as calm as I could. He finally got a bit better but I told him to stay there as I was trying to go to the top to see if I can place few gifts as close as I could to the vortex. On my way to the top I heard a weird noise ( like an animal's roar) and I got a little spooked.

I asked for protection so I proceeded further. I placed few gifts then suddenly I saw birds above my head and a little humming bird. Eveytome I manage to place the gift where it is really needed birds will fly towards me. Amazing confirmations!!!

I was getting tired and also worried about Kelly as I couldn't see him anymore. After I finished placing my last gifts I decided to go back and finish gifting the vortex another time. My legs were not listening to me, so I had to take it easy. I finally saw Kelly and was happy to see he was okay.

On our way back I fell down 3 times as the gravel was really loose. Kelly fell down I think twice and we counting our falls, making fun of ourselves.
I almost stepped on a rattle snake and I jumped over that snake really fast. Kelly saw it too. Probably the snake got more scared than I did. After that, I heard a very weird noise, I asked Kelly if he heard it but he didn't . It was the sort of noise you hear when you see movies about extraterrestrial ships, very metallic high pitch noise. When we got home we removed the needles from cactus and celebrated non being successful with a glass of cold water and promised ourselves will get back and get that vortex next day.
Next day we took Constantin with us (in spite of his injured foot - he didn't let us down). The power of TREE. YAY!!! tHIS TIME WAS A SUCCESS!!!

We got plenty of water, good hiking boots, I even got gloves to protect my hands from cactus needles and off we went. This time the path was cleared for us (I did some power boosting and prayer before). In spite of the heat, cactus needles, no trail, loose gravel, possibility of snakes and spiders, very steep hills, we finally made it! Yeah!!! Kelly and I felt that was an important vortex. It took us almost 5 hours to hike 2.6 miles. Kelly showed us where the chi was and I could feel it, specially the main point which got me a little dizzy. He assumed there was another vortex which was communicating to the one we were gifting.

After we left Kelly saw/felt the vortex opening. After a while I took a peek and saw the main one opened and the other one starting to open. We were really impressed with Kelly's determination to get the job done and I wish I'll be able to do the same hike when I'll be his age. It was a tough one after all.

============

Kelly's (Laozu) observations bellow:
Quote: We hiked for a little bit but the vortex was far away so we just placed only few gifts. This was my first experience with the desert. Sometimes things look considerably closer there than they actually are.
Quote: He laid down and I had to poor water on his head to refresh him a little bit.
I was quite glad Lilly was along.

About us fallinf down: the rocks were pretty sharp --- much more so than the rocks on the mountains up north. Lilly's hands were bleeding by the time we got to the bottom. And the cactus spines were sharp too. They went right through the soles of our shoes a couple times, so we had to stop to dig 'em out.

Quote: I almost stepped on a rattle snake and I jumped over that snake really fast. Kelly saw it too That snake was a couple feet long and high-tailed it out of there after Lilly hopped over him and he became aware of her --- smart snake. She is one determined lady.

Quote: Kelly felt this is an important vortex. It was the strongest one in the vicinity of the city, and one of the stronger ones I've seen. Plus... Las Vegas needs all the positivity it can get.

Quote: He assumed there was another vortex which was communicating to the one we were gifting. This was a much weaker one several miles away (as the crow flies), but it would have been several times that by foot, and we simply would not have had the vitality to get there. However, being that close, I suspect it had sympathetic response to its stronger sibling, which we did reach.

Quote: Some time after we left Kelly saw/felt the vortex opening. After a while I took a peek and saw the main one opened and the other one starting to open. A couple hours later, as I was leaving the city heading north on my way home, it had become quite noticable. At Ely, four or five hours later and about half-way up the state, the vortex had developed to the extent it was observable from there.
Those were good pics Constantin; though with the cactus and brush, it wasn't quite as bleak as they make it appear. But that is harsh country, to my mind anyway, with the heat, sharp rocks, cactus, and reptiles. Difficult to think of a more unlikely place for a large city to appear and flourish. Getting that vortex made the trip more than worthwhile, thanks to you both. ~Laozu

No comments:

Post a Comment