Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Angel Peak- weather ball and more

When we gifted one of Vegas vortices with Kelly (Laozu) we noticed a weather ball and a Haarp Array far away.







This picture is taken from about 14 miles away.

I dowsed to find where the weather ball was and got Angel Peak. Later when we got on top of the hill I found out that my dowsing was accurate. Constantin and I went to gift the weather ball on Friday but as we suspected there was a gate, where only authorized personnel is allowed.


In order to go to the ball one needs to pass through Spring Mountain Youth Center, a correctional facility (who knows what is actually underground). Bottom line, you can't go through the prison to get to the ball. On the left you can see the prison barracks. We gifted as much as we could and decided to come back on Sunday and try hiking another way to get close to the ball.




Second time we found a dirt road which goes to the ball. We took that road but we couldn't go with the truck too far because the road was inaccessible, so we had to hike. The ball looked close but we estimated the distance as being around 5 miles. That's the way it looked at 5:45 am!!!
After about an hour of hiking I suddenly got really dizzy, sick and I felt drained. I thought I am not gonna make it to the ball. I worked on my chakras and my protection and immediately got better and able to hike. That was obviously an attack.


When we got close to the ball and the array I "psychicaly got" that there was a vortex nearby.










When I looked down I saw a little rock which stood out from thousands of small rocks. I picked up the rock and saw a clockwise spiral inscription (an ancient symbol ).The stone had an amazing powerful energy!!!! When I looked on the back of the rock there was another spiral but a counterclockwise one. Wow!! What a nice confirmation about the vortex existance.

Almost got to the top of the mountain when we saw a paved road. That is the road which goes through the correctional facility (PRISON).
It started to get creepy. We heard someone talking on teh radio so we were a bit concerned. However I did my invisibility technique before started the hike and had my invisibility orgone pendant with me so we were safe.





There were lots of huge towers with drums on them. Yucky energy, although we did some gifting before.

The road splits in two, one goes up the hill to the ball and one of the arrays, the other goes to the other array of nasty towers. Constantin said that the other array belongs to the military, which I agreed. This is the military stuff... whatever it is. We knew that's a military facility by looking at the trailer. There is a warning sign on the gate and all around the fence.




























That's what it says on the sign.
After little research that's what we got:
-------------------------
Section 21 internal security act of 1950 50 usc 797 Category: SSIC 05000 General Admin & Management Number: MCO 5510.15A Subj: SECURITY OF MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS & RESOURCES DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS WASHINGTON, DC 20380-0001 MCO 5510.15A POS-20 27 May 93 -------------------------

This is the array next to the ball.
We did some more gifting and after that Constantin took more pictures of the ball while I was resting in the bushes where I could hear very weird noises...





















An interesting buidling!!! ...and that's what it says on the door. They are discharging an agent which could be the actual poison we see in the sky.


ANYWAY!!!! We were really happy to finish this strenous hike and felt like we accomplished something really big. YAY!!! Angel Peak is at 8851 feet elevation. We love hicking and we are not cry babies but this hike was though , we covered 10 miles in 7 hours and 10 minutes. Constantin laughed at me, he said I was on automated pilot on our way down. I was trying to establish connection with my legs, they didn't really want to listen to me, so I opted for automated pilot. I only got a little sore next day , but it was well worth it, we had fun. We saw deer , rabbits lots of birds, immediatelly after orgonite gifiting, we exercised and got fresh air and we orgone energy blessed the towers, weather ball and the vortex got its healthy spin back.
Lilly


Hicking in Las Vegas... Jun 2005 9:41 am

No comments:

Post a Comment