Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dolphins and Death Valley

originally posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:58 am

A couple of months ago, one night I was contacted by the dolphins. It cannot be explained in plain words how I felt. Their love was tremendous. In 'our conversation' they showed me a big wave will be covering the earth from somewhere under the earth. I asked lots of questions and they replied giving me lots of hints. They showed me an orgonite design and they told me I need to go to Death Valley and place my new gifts there. I was surprised as they
show me the design of two orgonite balls and a coil wrapped around a crystal


Anyway the dolphins told me that this device is called 'berry' I was wondering about this name, but I think they meant burry, because this orgonite device has to be buried. I told Constantin that is really important to go gift Death Valley. Every time we decided to go there something would have to happen. This time we talked and we agreed: we go there no matter what. I prepared my map and did research and dowsed the map for almost two days. I got the places for the berries (10), for our orgone gifts and Earth Pipe blessings. We also got around 50 small orgone TB's with us. I was lucky to find a very detailed map with 4 x 4 off roads which you cannot find them on any other atlas map. I noticed so many 'devil', 'death', words ...


These are not there just to attract the tourists: Death Valley, Deadman pass, Funeral Peak, Funeral Mountains, Devils Golf Course, Devils Hole, Devils Cornfield, Dante?\'s Peak, etc.


We gifted Shoshone first after we've seen a cop there who stopped a guy on the road. The cop looked at us surprised and I got that he actually thought that the guy he stopped was us. When I was out there gifting, a guy with a truck looked very suspicious at Constantin. We were a little tense because we didn;t want to be stopped from our important mission. As soon as Constantin knocked the first earth blessed pipe into the ground we got relieved. Since then we knew that everything is gonna be fine. When we entered the valley, we stopped to take pictures of beautiful wild flowers and the spooks passed us.

The wildflowers season is usually in late March, early April, when the whole desert comes to life. . They also claim that the desert comes to life if the proper conditions occur. Well, we did the trip in the middle of February and the desert it's full of life quite early. This place doesn't look like Hell? It's rather full of misteries(underground probably) and thanks to orgone and orgone gifters this place can become 'Heaven'... Orgone is life force, prana, ki, chi etc...it can transform dead energy into positive energy into life... We can make it happen, as we can do that to the whole planet.

I want to mention that before and during our gifting 'trips' I asked all the time for protection and help from higher forces.
The valley looks so green, lots of green bushes with green grass underneath them, beautiful flowers, etc. The soil is pretty wet, that means it rained lately a lot. So many closed roads because of heavy raining. The sky was covered with clouds but there was a big blue beautiful whole..
Passing Furnace creek I've notice a huge 'wierd' tower. I told Constantin and we went there thru a service road. There is no sign where it says "private property or no trespassing", so we went there and took some pictures and healed the nature around.


We noticed the sign which says: "Wilful or malicious destruction of or injury to communications facilities used or intended for use for military or civil defense functions is a violation of the laws of the United States. Violations are punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years or a fine of up to $10,000 or both."

Next day when we came back on that road, at the same exact spot we blessed and gifted (that ugly military tower) there were two foxes on the road, enjoying the energy, so to me that was a great confirmation that the ugly tower changed its vibration due to our cute blessed orgone gift.

Charcoal Kilns
Before we even got there we both felt suddenly extremely nauseous. Then I got a very big pain in my heart chakra and asked Constantin to take care of me. He stopped the truck and tried to do some healing on me. I want to mention that whenever I get an ache of any kind, he can take it away in less then 2 minutes, and I do the same for him. This time seemed like the pain wouldn't stop and I was having difficulties breathing, having a massive headache and the whole world was spinning, couldn't see anything, almost had a blackout when suddenly I got that I have to gift that places immediately. Few seconds after gifting that, the pain subsides. I knew that I got an etheric cord in my heart chakra, don't know why there, but I'll probably find out soon. I asked the dolphins to work on me and I felt they were working on my all chakras. We continued our trip. The road to Thorndike was closed due to snow, so we couldn't go further but we managed to place our gifts somewhere near.


We were heading towards Ubehebe crater and wanted to put some gifts near the Ubehebe lead mine. So we decided we'll take the off road and take a chance after I dowsed. Unfortunately I didn't dowse very specific, I just asked if there is a road which goes there but didn't ask if it's accessible. ( Now I learned my lesson, I got to ask specific questions next time). Anyway we took the road, and we were pleasantly surprised when we've seen 4 cows in the middle of nowhere. I thought they were wild cows because they looked a bit different from usual cows.

They seemed a little agitated to see us at the beginning but then I felt they were okay with us there. We found the road which goes to the mine ( a road which was built by miners a 100 years ago) but it was damaged by the heavy rains and I told Constantin there is no way we're going there as it felt really creepy. We followed the road again hoping will find a way out. It was getting dark and more creepier. Fortunately there were three roadrunner jeeps coming from the other side of the road and we asked them about the road. The guys told us that the road we wanted to take before to get to the mine was very dangerous and we cannot do that during the night for sure. Also the road we were on was closed due to heavy snow. So we went back were we came from and had to drive another 80 miles or so? As we felt really energized after we had dinner (in the back of the truck) we decided we'll go do some more gifting. Both of us were pretty tense. There was just the two of us in the middle of nowhere and it was dark. Went up to Ubehebe crater and did more gifting. As soon as we did that we felt relieved. When we came back to find a motel to sleep it was already too late and we both got very tired we barely could keep our eyes open so we decided we'll take a nap for a while. Well, the nap took longer then half an hour, until next morning. I tossed and turned all night due to the weird energies. All night I could see a nasty weird creature in the front of our truck etc? But anyway overall we slept good although the time went so quick, cannot explain that ( probably some missing time..hope from the good guys). Before going to sleep we saw a big 'star' much more lower then the other stars, much more bigger then the others.


When the sun rose we left for the next planned 'hot spots'. We found a closed road towards Dante's Peek. There was no sign for 'no trespassing' , so Constantin said? we'll go ahead no matter what. This man is adventurous and brave. So when he said we'll go ahead no matter what, I knew I can trust him. There were just the two of us on the road, except other dimensions creatures. It was a beautiful experience as well as romantic. We found another closed road inside the closed road and Constantin this time had to lift few heavy rocks in order to pass. We managed to get to Dante's Hill ( another word for devil)

We followed another off road and I knew I had to place one of my dolphins gift and another orgone cone somewhere next to the Funeral Peak.
There is no sign there so I asked God this time to show me an animal or two, I was even more specific, I asked to showed me two rabbits and as soon as I finished asking, I am seeing two little rabbits going two different directions!! How cool is that!!! I was almost crying with joy!!! One rabbit for me, the other for Constantin, they showed us where to place our gifts. Since we started the trip we didn't stop the engine except when we had dinner and when we 'took a nap', as we were really busy. After we finished more gifting on the off roads, we headed towards Devil's Hole!!!

The soil was wet, it must have been raining a lot lately. The road was of course closed. We entered the area and we noticed a barbwire surrounding something.

It felt really spooky there but I noticed the energy wasn't so bad like some other places. I only had a mild pressure in my head and just a little nausea. There a sign on the fence saying 'RESTRICTED AREA'. Because of the scientific importance of this area and its fragile nature, unauthorized entry is prohibited. Permission to enter the enclosure must be obtained from the superintendent of the Death Valley National Park. Unauthorized entry will be prosecuted under federal regulations.' In the mean time Constantin got busy taking pictures around when suddenly comes to me running: 'Hey!! there is an alarm over there, get your video camera and lets record and take pictures. When I got there..Ohhh my!! That was the creepiest place I have ever seen and felt. They claim that the Devil's Hole pupfish specie lives there in this cavern cut into a rocky hillside where they have been isolated for 10,000 years at least. They also said that the Devils' hole pupfish is officially listed as endangered. The fish is really small less then one inch in length Fair enough, but Constantin asked why do the fish need an alarm and a solar panels with a tower next to it? Why so much barbwire surrounding that cavern? Why the name Devil, fishy fishy little devils?and the questions continue. A hole indeed (cave), barbwires everywhere, not to get in there, an alarm or something was beeping, We got the heck out of there really fast and we didn't stop until we got to the main road. We were really tense but managed to get in a good mood again after we got away from that place. It took $20 and 1 hour just to rinse the mud of the truck in Pahrump Nevada, and Constantin had to remove his shirt and got a shower at the carwash. I was having fun teasing him about him having mud everywhere. While I was placing my 'berries' in strategic spots I got that the dolphins wanted to bless that place, because Death Valley was their territory long time ago. Around 70 miles of Death Valley is under sea level and Death Valley was the bottom of the ocean many years ago, so I figured out there must be a connection with these beautiful and intelligent creatures. Every time I was burring those 'berries' into the ground I felt amazing, a feeling of relief,
Lilly
originally posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:58 am

No comments:

Post a Comment