Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three stones in orgone for these transitional times


Three stones in orgone for these transitional times
The magical combination of these three stones was revealed to me in a dream and its purpose is to help people remain calm in the midst of this economic chaos. The combination has a powerful energy when embedded in orgonite. More on my dream and stones on this post:




Dramatic changes on our planet… We can all feel the changes: economical, political, personal, environmental. It can be scary at times but as the whale sharks we “met” in Mexico suggested ethereally to “choose own reality” by staying happy and joyful, helps one stayed centered no matter how challenging it is.
Three magical gemstones dream In my psychic dream last night, I got very specific instructions from an “astral friend” regarding a combination of three secret magical gemstones which can help one remain calm in the midst of this economic chaos. In my dream the energy was very chaotic and unfriendly. My friend gave me a little box full with these secret gemstones and told me “you know what to do with these”
I didn’t remember my dream until late morning when it hit me. I immediately went to my “cookie jar” full of gemstones and crystals to check out the stones and feel the energy of that combination. Double WOW! Amazing purple-blue, magical, calming and soothing aura! The combination couldn’t be more perfect. I looked at my gemstones books and I was absolutely amazed of those stones’ properties. Inspired by my dream, I rushed into creating an orgone (orgonite) pendant with this amazing combination of stones and an additional one which came later to help myself and others to sail calmly through this economical situation. This pendant will help remind the wearer to reconnect with the heart, trust and have faith that something good comes out of every experience. The combination of stones embedded in orgonite (orgone generators) would help people remain centered, grounded and optimistic, encouraging emotional stability, promoting inner calm.
I also added great herbs and Solfegio frequencies to liberate one from fear, to facilitate change, to generate miracles and transformation. Although the crises we are facing may be scary, every crisis creates an opening, an opportunity to get back into balance. Economy like anything in the universe runs on its own rhythm and cycle. After the rain, the sun shines brighter. It is also important to choose good news to bad ones. In the mean time put this “slow down” situation to a good use: meditate more, spend time on yourself, tap into your compassion and help others. One of my daily rituals I would like to share: before putting on my orgonite pendant I touch or rub the soles of my feet and then the chakras with my pendant being grateful for what comes to mind. Remember: “You got to choose”. Be in control of your own life instead of having life’s circumstances control you.


The 'secret stones in my dream' are not a secret anymore.. They are not supposed to be… The combination is so powerful indeed and I wanted to experiment with them before I release them out to people. The energy is awesome! It is much needed for these uncertain times.
White opal ~ Sunstone ~ Citrine
Here is a short description of these three powerful stones from Melody’s book “Love is in the earth” White opal ...“it can be used to stimulate the crown chakra and to provide deep states of mental clarity. It further helps one to remain calm in the midst of chaos. “ Sunstone ...“It can be used to dissipate fearfulness, to alleviate stress, and to increase vitality” Citrine ... "it is quite helpful in problem solving"… … "it can act to stabilize the emotions, to dispel anger, and to encourage one to “look towards sunrise”, the freshness of beginnings"…
Also check out my new creation - Stability Orgone Pendant, inspired by this wonderful dream: http://www.natures-blessings.org/StabilityOrgonePendant.htm

And… more good news!!! I give away one stability orgone pendant for the first man or woman who email me and ask for one. Go to my website www.natures-blessings.org/contact.htm and send me an email. You only need to pay $5 for the shipping. Our true nature is abundance. It should stay this way. Let us not forget our true nature and who we are. Release these poverty thoughts and lack of separateness!!! Life should be great! YAY!!!Blessings, Lilly


As of today, May 6th, the stability pendant was won by a woman! Congrats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment