Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stomach pain disappeared in less than 3 min with orgone

Avery interesting thing happened to me today. As I was taking a nap today I woke up in excruciating pain. My solar plexus was hurting me really bad, right bellow my heart center, a bad indigestion type of pain. It bothered me for about an hour or so when I got the message that I should place a solar plexus orgone charka balancer (OCB) on my solar plexus. I lay down and relaxed. I chased the pain moving that little OCB from bellow my sternum bone down to my belly where the pain was moving in a matter of minutes. I am not joking, in less than 3 minutes the pain was absolutely gone, and let me tell you it was an excruciating pain. I had this sort of pain before and it was hard to boost or breath thru pain, also it took a lot of time to get rid of it. It was an imbalance caused in my solar plexus chakra which caused the stomach pain. Once the chakra was balanced the pain was gone. Amazing what these little guys (OCB’s) can do. Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment