Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Healing Powers of Zam zam Water IN ORGONE generators

Yasmine sent me Zam Zam water. When I got her package I suddenly started giggling, I felt happiness. She also sent me a little TB made with zam zam. When I held the little TB in my hand I was WOW! - the energy was really STRONG. After I put the TB aside, my hand kept pulsing, being quite warm for a while. Couldn’t wait to ask her if she put the zam zam water in that little orgone gift. Of course she did. Yesterday I made few gifts with zam zam and I tell you, THEY ARE STRONG, they are actually a bit stronger then the ones with charged distilled water in our CB. I gave one of them to Constantin for testing and said: “Holy S**T!! What did you put in it?” Gifts for my personal uses have Zam Zam. Folks, Zam Zam is STRONG!

Why zam zam water has such a powerful energy? Well… One of perhaps many and simplest reasons is that: water holds energy. At the same time, thought as we all know is pure energy. Zam zam water is served to all Arabs who come to Mecca on pilgrimage. All Muslims believe that zam zam water is holy and divinely blessed. There can be up to four million pilgrims performing the Hajj where the Well of Zamzam is located, in Mecca, near the Kaaba, the holiest place in Islam. So imagine how many pilgrims put the good thoughts and blessings into the zam zam water. No wonder this water have such a tremendous power. Our minds create thoughts and powerful concepts like the water of zam zam. I believe that there are many sources of powerful charged water like medicine wells , blessed water from monasteries and such, where people come with pure intent and good thoughts. As water holds energy the thoughts go directly into the water which holds the charge. Blessing the water, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment