Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christmas in Sedona - Part3




DAY 2
We started by hiking the Devil’s Bridge trail. Devil’s Bridge is the largest natural sandstone arch in Sedona area with heavenly sights. We really enjoyed the hike and the vortexes vibes except the top of the mountain under the Arch where Cristina and I became suddenly very dizzy.
Cristina and I meditated for global peace. I kissed a dolphin ball good bye after the meditation and offered it to the vortex while Constantin got busy hammering and earth pipe. I was getting that theDevil’s bridge arch was under a witch spell so we worked to undue the spell by replacing the devil name with God, from now on it will be called God’s bridge.
Cristina saw a rock resembling the Romanian rock called “the sphinx” and she got a connection between this rock, the Egyptian sphinx and the Romanian sphinx, perhaps a ley line connection.

Next trip: Boynton Canyon vortex, deadman pass trail, RedRock secret mountain Boynton Canyon is considered by some to be the most "electro-magnetic" and most powerful of the four vortexes in Sedona. It is my favourite vortex and the view at the top is magical, feeling absolute freedom. At the base of the mountain I felt pressure in my temples. Like other vortexes this one received an unique companion, a dolphin ball and few other strong gifts. It sems like there is a lot of underground stuff going at the Secret Mountain. There are reports of a joint-operational underground city and facility under the Enchantment Resort in Boyton Canyon, where clone-like men in black have been seen, along with unusual electromagnetic vortex phenomena. Black military helicopters have been spoted in the area. Ohhhh...


This wonderful vortex asked for an orgone companion made out with 5 double terminated crystals and lots of garnet- an energizer stone which brings serenity and balance, (Red garnet represents LOVE).
Cristina and I mediated focusing on earth healing and after a few minutes we could hear birds chirping happily next to us. Cristina chose a meditating spot next to a tree and a few minutes later birds parked on the tree chirping very happy.
I chose a spot where I became one with the rock. I took my hiking boots off to get grounded, and immediately felt an energy shift, my whole body started to vibrate strongly.
I saw violet-purple spiraling energy emanating from the earth and got the message where to place my gift. It was an awesome loving energy I was experiencing. After I offered my gift to the vortex, I heard a bird squeaking.

“Black helicopters have been sighted around Boynton and Secret Canyon near Sedona, Arizona (THIS WEBMASTER'S COMMENT: I have physically seen the Black Helicopters in Sedona as well as unexplainable other lights at night in this same area !). A man living in Long Canyon has sighted a lot of strange things in the canyon areas, and residents suspect a secret government installation has been established in, of all places, Secret Mountain! One of my investigators hiked to Secret Canyon late one night and was stopped by a voice on a loudspeaker and a laser-targeting light on his chest. He was told he had entered a restricted area and to turn around and leave.”
- source: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/HUMMINGBIRD1/inner/inner.html To be continued Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment