Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christmas in Sedona - Part2

Cathedral Rock Vortex
The energy at this vortex strengthens the feminine side and things related to this side: kindness, receptiveness, compassion, patience.
As we were traveling towards Cathedral Rock, Cristina and I felt pressure and strong pulsations in the forehead and eyes. The third eye chakra was opening. I felt a surge of energy moving up and down inside my body, activating my chakras, in particular the third eye and sacral charkas. The energy was very strong at the base of the rock and as we were hiking, the energy smoothened. Constantin and Cristina gifted this vortex as they really needed to get in touch with their feminine side. I asked the rock if it needs my gifts (I had extra gifts) and I got a “NO” answer. I tried to gift the rock in spite of the answer received and the result was I hit my head on the tree. Next time I will listen to my higher self. because NO means NO!

The unique vortex companion which Constantin gifted, had a big crystal with baby crystals (parenting crystal) , smokey quartz - a stone which grounds spiritual energies, relieves fear, neutralize negative energy, malachite which brings subconscious wisdom, peace, protection, healing, peridot and green fluorite which are healing stones. Cristina offered the vortex a dolphin ball. Cristina and I meditated at this vortex for healing/cleaning the planet, lifting the matrix veil. Interesting enough, Cristina’s veil lifted up and she attained etheric sight. It was the first time she saw human aura. She could see aura and energy emanating from the Rocks, something similar with clouds emanating from the rock structure. She also saw the rocks moving in slow motion, a similar vision I had at the Bell Rock vortex. She offered an orgone toy to the vortex and the vortex gifted her with etheric sight. I saw purple swirling energy emanating from the earth while my higher self kept communicating with me receiving personal messages.

The powerful forces of the vortexes (vortices) affect many juniper trees which have severely twisted trunks and branches.
Airport Mesa Vortex As we were heading towards the airport I had a sharp pain in my left temple coming from the towers at the airport. Towers and the Masonic Lodge at the airport were taken care of. The Airport vortex asked for an orgone companion made with upper charkas soothing and calming stones, probably because the vortex strengthens the masculine side and it needs balance. The vortex companion needed blue lace agate, lepidolite - a “stone of transition” which brings cosmic awareness, moonstone - a feminine stone associated with psychic abilities and other soothing stones. We all felt strong energy in our hands, I felt my feet tingling strongly, like electric current was going thru my feet. I felt my first chakra opening. On top of the rock - a place where you can see all four main vortexes, my body started to vibrate strongly and had a very funny bouncing sensation inside my body, the energy was moving up and down very fast. Here we met a psychic woman, which I bonded very well with. She told us many native Indians committed suicide at the Spaceship Rock and she didn’t like the energy there. I told her that I had a vision of spirits of dead people over there. Glad we gifted that place. Because we bonded so well she chose to gift me instead of gifting the vortex, she gave me a nice pine tree cone. During that night in my sleep I was present astrally at the Airport vortex. We all felt very energized and after few hours of hiking and good gifting, we finished the day having a yummy Mexican dinner.
To be continued ...


No comments:

Post a Comment