Life force (Energy) known as "Orgone" NOW is available to the world!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Third Eye (6th) Chakra Orgone Pendant


Third eye chakra ~ the place of meditation

Third Eye (Ajna or Brow) Chakra, the master chakra, the destroyer of illusion - is located between the eyebrows. This psychic center is associated with realms of subtle energy, intuition, telepathy, sight, hearing, wisdom, clear thinking, knowledge, the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. In this chakra lunar and solar energies meet. This chakra disolves duality.



When sixth chakra is weakened or imbalanced one might experience over sensitivity, indecision and confusion in understanding. It can become locked in ego and seriousness.

When sixth (brow) chakra is balanced one will develop the ability to understand the world, to “see the big picture”, see everything sacred, helping in discover the true self. It will open one to intelligence and simplicity by shedding all kinds of ego.

When sixth chakra is awakened you are connected to the entire cosmic intelligence, helping to open the consciousness in you.


Third eye chakra Orgone pendant is a POWERFUL energy booster which is designed to help :

* stimulate, opens and balance the third-eye

* enhance psychic skills, insight, telepathy, creativity, meditation

* encourage psychic dreaming, prophecy, truth

* ground spiritual energies

* protect against psychic attacks

* offer psychic protection

* increase understanding, inspiration, wisdom

* increase creativity, confidence, help expanding awareness

* bring clarity to the conscious and unconscious mind

* increase concentration and clear understanding

* promote intuition, insight and clair vision

* reduce worries and irritation

* release stress, promoting deep peace

* repair DNA damage

* help in dissolving old program beliefs, overcoming depression

* calm the mind

* boost immune system

The essential oils, herbs, high vibrational gemstones and crystals, sound frequencies, prayers, blessings and powerful holy charged water chosen for the third eye chakra orgone pendant have a powerful resonance with the frequency of the third eye center.



Third eye chakra affirmations: I trust my inner vision. I allow truth. I allow myself to see clearly. I open myself to my intuition and deepest knowing.



What people have to say about Third Eye Chakra Orgone Pendant

~~~

"Lilly, Everytime I get a new pendant from you, I attune to more powerful energies, I feel your vibes attuning me even stronger. This one in particular (third eye orgone pendant) works at a very deep level, my whole head feels tingly and the vibration in my third eye is amazing, it's in fact a physical sensation combined with visions and subtle energy at the same time. I feel my sinuses clearing!!! A neat sensation up and down my spine! WOW! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!
Lucy C"

~~~


$87 (including s&h anywhere in the world)






for express shipping or other form of payment please contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment